At last, February 1. During the month of January, the website had a ton of traffic that consumed 94.5 gigs of bandwidth! My hosting company was kind enough to bump my bandwidth up from 80 gigs to 95 gigs, which was just barely enough. Over 15,000 new visitors were logged in the statistics page, and over 2.2 million hits were recorded. That is a massive amount of attention of a mere hobbyist's site.
I did a small water change on the 29g last night, and today the BTA was big and fluffy and happy. I need to check the Nitrates, but I think I need to do a series of water changes on this tank to get them lowered further. I believe they are the reason this tank hasn't done as well as it has in the past.
Trying to reduce nitrates in the 29g, I did a 10g water change last night. I never like doing water changes, as it exposes corals to air and the pumps blow bubbles everywhere when restarted. The evils of water changes.... :(