Cobalt Aquatics NEO-Therm fully submersible electronic heaters feature a modern, super flat design with an easy to set “one touch” control system.
The advanced electronic thermostat is accurate to ±0.5ºF and includes a LED that displays both the Set Temp and Tank Temp simultaneously and has a Set temperature range from 66ºFup to 96ºF. For ultimate safety and reliability, integrated thermal protection circuitry shut the heater down before it can overheat and its shatterproof outer casing make the NEO-therms virtually indestructible. Perfect for saltwater aquariums.
- 4' connecting cord
- Dual heating elements, super flat design 10 7/8" x 2 1/8" x 4/5"
- Easy to set "one touch" system
- Accurate electronic thermostat ±0.5°F
- LED displays both Set Temp and Aquarium Temp simultaneously
- Set temperature range from 66 to 96°F
- Thermal protection circuitry
- Shatterproof outer casing
- 3 year warranty
Correct heater postion- Vertical with heating element down, bezel, cord and button up.
Minimum water level- Top of the bezel.
-For 25, 50, 75watt 5.5″ from bottom of the heater.
-For 100 watt 8.75″ from bottom of the heater.
Maximum depth of 31.5″ deep at the bezel.
Check out my complete product review on Cobalt Neo-Therm Heaters here:
Download Manual Here
SPECIAL NOTE For use with Aquarium Contollers:
APEX users: Please be sure to plug your NEO-Therm into plug 4 or 8.
Digital Aquatics users: Neo-therms can be plugged into any port without issue.