+

20

Jun 2005

Tue, 06/21/2005 - 02:47

By: melev | Tags: | Comments: 0

Today, a new product arrived called PhosBuster Pro, by CaribSea. After following the directions closely and preparing the tank for the dosage, I added it and hoped for the best.

Six hours later, I tested the PO4 level and it had dropped from 1.5ppm to .25ppm or less. I'm very happy to finally see the phosphate level brought down significantly, and hope that I can set up my system to keep it that low from now on. I'll be sure to update this log with any changes.

Leave a Reply

Log in or register to post comments

Popular Items