My 280g reef ran for six years. It developed a leak in July 2010, and had to be broken down.
- The 14 Day Project - from the idea to the setup to filling it with livestock. Epic!
- 150g Sump - A sump that held all my gear, as well as a section to grow out frags.
- ATO system - A simple top off system to replenish evaporation, refilled every three days.
- Aquacontroller II - The aquarium controller I used to cycle the lights as well as the heaters.
- Calcium Reactor - A device used to provide the necessary alkalinity and calcium to the reef.
- Power panel #1 - A place to plug in all those power cords, organized.
- Power Panel #2 - An improvement over the previous set of plugs